KCC Consumer Information

HCI will make every attempt to resolve consumer complaints with our company. Complaints or questions about HCI that are unresolved can be directed to the Kansas Corporation Commission Office of Public Affairs and Consumer Protection (PACP).  PACP is available to answer questions, help work through disputes with utilities and document complaints for the Commission on issues that fall within its jurisdiction.  The Office of Public Affairs and Consumer Protection can be reached at (800) 662-0027, (785) 271-3140 or public.affairs@kcc.ks.gov.   More information can be found at the following website: https://kcc.ks.gov/consumer-information

  • facebook-square
  • Twitter Square
  • Pinterest - Black Circle

HCI is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

© 2021Home Communications, Inc.

Proudly created with Wix.com